This is a step by step guide on how to add a listing.
- Go to your Dashboard
- Click Add product in Quick Links or click on Products from the top menu
- Insert Product Name. Please note you can enter a large amount of text. However only the first 17 characters will show on your product listing in the marketplace. Clear describe your product in 17 characters and ad more descriptions for search and seo purposes.
- Insert Product Description. Be as detailed as you can and please do not copy and paste, this is not in your best interest SEO wise. You are better to give a shorter product description that is 100% unique than copy and paste one from another of your online stores.
- Set a Featured Image this is the first image everyone will see.
- Add your product gallery images. You can add 3 more photos. It is crucial all photos are of excellent quality.
- Add your relevant categories only pick the categories that actually apply. Any incorrect categorisation will be removed from your listing.
- Is this a drop sale? you will only see this option if you are connected to Stripe and subscribed to Drop Sales.
- If you use SKU's add this in for the relative product.
- Is it a private listing? Only use this if you have been asked by a client to do a custom order and you don't wish for the product to show up in your store.
- Set your regular price. We currently do not allow tax to be added, all prices should be inclusive of any tax you may incur. Read more why here.
- Manage Stock? Do you have 7 items waiting to ship? If so, list 7. If it is a one off item, list 1. If it is a continuous item that is made to order, don't check.
- Stock Status. You have three options, in stock, made to order or out of stock. If you are in stock and ready to ship please select "In Stock", if the item is made on order please select or if you are now out of stock. Please list out of stock.
Here is where you select your shipping rates on a product basis. If you have unique shipping for this product. Please list it here.
To add a shipping rate. Click Add Rate if you. You have a couple of options here. You can add a country code i.e for the United States you would enter US or United Kingdom would be UK, please use the international country codes. If you do your shipping on a country basis, you can leave State blank. Enter your rate per state.
A typical entry maybe specifying US, CA, UK, AU and for everything else. Simply put an entry in, but leave both Country and State Blank.
You may enter a product handling fee, although we do not recommend this.
You can add attributes to your products. Use this for Size or Color i.e you would use this for t-shirts.
Submit for approval
We check all listings, although this may seem pointless. We do so to ensure that listings are remaining in the spirit of Tribello and also to ensure quality of photographs.
Your listings will be approved normally within a matter of hours, but 24 hours at the most.